Friday, June 12, 2009

Lady GaGa UK COMPETITION!!!

Hello! LadyGaGaUK here!!!

I am holding a competition to
CREATE A NEW BANNER FOR MY WEBSITE!!!

What It Must Have:
Says Lady GaGa UK either like these:

LadyGaGaUK
LADYGAGAUK
LADYGAGAUK
Lady GaGa UK


Not like these:
lady gaga uk
Lady Gaga UK
Lady Gaga Uk... You get it?

It MUST have a picture (or more) of Lady GaGa...


SO... What's in it for me??? I bet you're wondering!
I will send you Lady GaGa's 'Paparazzi' UK Single!!!
I will take your address and mail it to you!
I will post some entries so you may get inspired...


The closing date is... Sunday the 21st June 2009. MIDNIGHT in the UK...

You can enter from ANY Country and any age... etc...

The Banner siz can be what YOU want... :]

Hope you enjoy creating!
Please send all entries to:
LadyGaGaUK@yahoo.com
Subject: LadyGaGaUK - Competition 1 - YOUR NAME/USERNAME/NICKNAME


Any questions? Email to:
LadyGaGaUK@yahoo.com


Looking forward to seeing them...

BYE!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters